Saturday, January 9

Random Pictures with Text Filling in the Blanks

Instead of going for a coherent themed blog post (don't expect THAT for a few more months), I'm going to label some pictures that may or may not be in chronological order.

To begin--we experienced a white Christmas, our first as a family. It was unique not only for us, but also for North Texas.



Secondly, The Eldest decided to grow up and become a real kid. How? By going and losing a tooth.
She got paid well--50 cents. The tooth fairy was feeling generous.

Here's Miss Bubbly sporting my latest sewing attempt--fabric headbands. So far, so good! The girls even ask to wear them on occasion, and they're ridiculously easy to put together. I made four in about an hour, possibly less. Instructions here.


Proof that we definitely let Miss Bubbly dress herself:

Also proof that she's definitely a four-year-old.

The light was good, the dress was pretty, and Miss Bubbly was willing. This time I had dressed her:

(If only the window had been clean!)

And The Eldest in her new Sunday dress. Thanks, Nana!

Miss Bubbly decided she needed new eyebrows and drew them in with a dry erase marker. The story is that she and her sister were playing "makeup" similar to this episode (scroll to the end).
 I found some makeup I wasn't using and gave it to them so that I wouldn't have to scrub her eyebrows off again.

3 comments:

runningfan said...

You are very gracious with makeup! I wonder if I'll relax by the time my girl is four...

K said...

Okay. Afton has a LOT in common with her - wait. What are they? Second cousin (AHA!!!) Chaz. When they dress themselves, they look kind of alike.

Cami said...

NICE eyebrows!